- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How do we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What type of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies?
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
What data do we collect?
Our company collects the following data:
- Personal Identification information (Name, Email address, Phone Number, Etc)
- Delivery information (Address)
- Any and all information collected through our online contact forms
- Country location (Analytics report)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide UNITED HEMP ALLIANCE LTD with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products and services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Apply or complete an online application form or Contact us sheet.
How do we use your data?
UNITED HEMP ALLIANCE LTD collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order, manage your account
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like
- keep you updated through our Newsletter (If you Opt-in)
- Continue communication with each other
If you agree, UNITED HEMP ALLIANCE LTD will share your data with our sister companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
- World CBD Awards Ltd (WCA)
- United Hemp Store Ltd (UHS)
When UNITED HEMP ALLIANCE LTD processes your order/service request, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from credit agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases and information being provided (Due-diligence check).
How do we store your data?
UNITED HEMP ALLIANCE LTD securely stores your data at a secret location but is stored on our secured server with regular malware and security updates and procedures in place to keep your data safe to the highest level.
UNITED HEMP ALLIANCE LTD will keep your (Collected data) for a minimum of (3) three years. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data only if you request us too (erasing all information and stored data from our secure Server means we start our relationship and involvement entirely).
UNITED HEMP ALLIANCE LTD would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our sister companies
- World CBD Awards Ltd (WCA)
- United Hemp Store Ltd (UHS)
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop/opt-out from UNITED HEMP ALLIANCE LTD from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the (2) two organisations specified above.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact us at (Press@unitedhempalliance.com)
What are your data protection rights?
UNITED HEMP ALLIANCE LTD would like to make sure you are fully aware of all your data protection rights.
Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access - You have the right to request UNITED HEMP ALLIANCE LTD for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification - You have the right to request that UNITED HEMP ALLIANCE LTD correct any information you believe is accurate. You also have the right to request UNITED HEMP ALLIANCE LTD to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erase - You have the right to request that UNITED HEMP ALLIANCE LTD erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing - You have the right to request that UNITED HEMP ALLIANCE LTD restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing - You have the right to object to UNITED HEMP ALLIANCE LTD processing for your personal data under certain conditions.
The right to data portability - You have the right to request that UNITED HEMP ALLIANCE LTD transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of those rights, please contact us at
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology/
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org
- Keeping signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
- Maintaining maximum customer experience by improving our site
- Updating our services and abilities to cater your requirements
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different cookies, however, our website uses:
Functionality - UNITED HEMP ALLIANCE LTD uses these cookies so that we can recognise you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
Advertising - UNITED HEMP ALLIANCE LTD uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. UNITED HEMP ALLIANCE LTD sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage your cookies?
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
United Hemp Alliance Team